Being a budget smartphone, the Samsung Galaxy W can't be compared to its higher-end siblings like the Galaxy Note or the Galaxy S II. However, the 'W' in its name stands for 'Wonder', so let's see if this smartphone lives up to its reputation .
The Samsung Galaxy W combines a thick bezel and rounded curves in a chic design. It also has a rough, criss-crossed back casing. This makes it easier for users (particularly those with sweaty palms) to grasp and handle the phone.
- Cheap price of US$387
- 1.4GHz CPU
- Built-in FM radio (not common in high-end smartphones)
- Full range of connectivity features, including HSDPA and HSUPA
- Clear 3.7-inch TFT display with a WVGA (800 x 480 pixels) resolution
- 1500 mAh battery provides up to 36 hours of usage (Wi-Fi ON)
As we can see, the pros far outweigh the cons. If you're searching for a low-priced Android smartphone that is stylish and performs well, then look no further!
- 512 RAM makes it insufficient for Google's new Ice Cream Sandwich (Android 4.0) OS upgrade
For more information, click here.